Text disabled

Friday, September 23, 2016

Welcome

I like making games, especially interactive fiction. It is a form of collaborative storytelling, which I find fulfilling. As it happens, I also appreciate erotica, and specifically the erotic potential of a character that changes sex.

You might say, "So you're transgender, then?" No, not really — I have no intention or desire to transition. Strange as it might seem, I think it's sexy to imagine myself as a woman, but I have no interest in actually going through with it in real life. Sure, sure, I can hear it now: you're just in denial. Well, I say I'm not, and you're not in my head. So there.

You might also say, "So you're into transsexuals, then?" I didn't say that either.

It is called (by some, at least) autogynephilia. Some in the transgender community insist that it doesn't exist, because it doesn't comport with their own desires. Some others attack the term as being impolitic or medically inaccurate. I'm not going to rehash that debate here.

I'm just about making those games, boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment